WE HAAATESSSSSSSS IT FOREVEERRRRR

Friday, August 8, 2008

ANSWER ME



Apparently, my collaborator wants to write a treatment for Project A very soon. Not a whole lot of work has been done on it lately, with some tidying and little detail work like that. It seems the hardest thing right now is thinking of a new title that is pleasing to us and the imaginary audience. I try and try and try...

I started redoing the story timeline/draft for Project G, as well. It's helped me make a few new angles, and I've come up with a few new exciting plots in order to justify each stuff (especially the introduction of a few supporting characters). It also makes things seem a bit cleaner, as of now.

My current problem with that latter is making sure the central character stays central and is sympathetic, as right now it seems to drifting between Mary-Suedom and borderline psychopath.

No comments: