WE HAAATESSSSSSSS IT FOREVEERRRRR

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Gifts

I have a ton of creative writing class stuff finished. When I get that stuff back and make necessary corrections, I will probably post them here.

I am learning valuable lessons about editing from this class. My short play (10 pages long) went through about 8 periods of revision before being submitted.

Project G has been altered a bit as well. I removed a recurring concept that just felt like clutter. Of course, this led to me having to change how certain things happen, but it seems to have worked for the better, allowing the stories to feel more organic in their digression.

Now I have to deal with a real lack of in-between stories. I have most of the major events planned out, but have very little to put between them. This can probably only be solved with time and brainstorming.

No comments: