WE HAAATESSSSSSSS IT FOREVEERRRRR

Monday, July 2, 2007

Dojo Update: Assist Trophies & Samurai Goroh


HOLA, now that's what I call grand. So now any characters not playable in the game can be squeezed in as Assist Trophy summons. What a great way to include cameos. I especially can't wait to see which obscurities they pull out of their asses.

Who do we have for Assist Trophies so far?


Stop! Hammer Time!


Just precious, the Nintendog (so much for my theory...)


And Samurai Goro(it's GOROH *head explodes*), who gets his own page. Well, I guess that means only 49 of my Top 50 can possibly be in Brawl.

This page also has the F-Zero icon, which I can now add to the icon number list:

01. Smash Bros.
02. ???
03. Star Fox
04. Kirby
05. F-Zero
06. ???
07. ???
08. Pokemon
09. Legend of Zelda
10. Mario
11. Yoshi
12. ???
13. ???
14. ???
15. ???
16. Wario
17. ???
18. Kid Icarus

No comments: