WE HAAATESSSSSSSS IT FOREVEERRRRR

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Dojo Update: ROB

And now, one of my favorite new character additions! Yes, I do love robots in general, but me and ROB in Smash Bros. go back.

Back when Brawl was first announced, I took part in the early wave of character speculation. Yes, ROB was among the first I thought, and I really wanted to see him too. I even designed a moveset for him (not much like the real deal, though). However, even thought I always wanted to see him, as time went by my expectation decreased, and was pretty low when they showed the ROB Squad in the Adventure mode. But, I'm pleasantly surprised and very happy to see one of my most wanted making it in.

The character page makes him look even more interesting. And he has a pretty odd tertiary unlocking condition, and I don't know if I'll attempt it...but we'll see.

No comments: