WE HAAATESSSSSSSS IT FOREVEERRRRR

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Dojo Update: Options, Ice Climber (Music)



Heh heh...I knew this one was coming. The crybabies on the web forums? Not so much. Pity them, as there's at the very least some new info along with it.

First, we got our the first good shot of the main menu. We've been getting lots of menus lately, so the whole game seems to be coming together nicely. From yesterday, we saw that multiplayer modes are filed under 'Group'. Now we know that all the single-player stuff is under 'Solo'. There's also 'Vault' (where, I assume, your collectibles go) and 'Data', where I assume your...data goes.

But today is all about Options! They've shown us a few Options before (Controls, Screen, and My Music), and most of the rest of the thing is just small details about the technical stuff you never mess with anyway, like the Deflicker, Rumble, Volume, and Data Erase.

What IS interesting is the fact that the Sound Test is there from the beginning. Each song is classified by game, making scrolling through your tunes much easier. Speaking of tunes, a new My Music screenshots shows us all the songs on Pokemon Stadium 2 (only about 3, but I guess they can't all have huge soundtracks...plus, CDs could add new songs).

Aside from that, I'm actually curious to see what else could go into the Vault and maybe Data. I'll guess we'll be seeing that in future updates.

Oh yeah, there was an Ice Climber song, too. You know the one. It's actually really good, as it constantly changes to fit the changes of The Summit. I like it.

No comments: