WE HAAATESSSSSSSS IT FOREVEERRRRR

Friday, August 17, 2007

The New Rumor + Predictin' #5

Another week gone by, and my score was 2.5! I'm definetly getting back up to my original record. I will break it, eventually! One of these days, Alice!

****

Anyway, before I get on to my new set o' guesses, there's one ruor I'd like to address.

It's simple, really: schmoe posts some roster hints on GameFAQs (why there instead a place of more....'prestige', I do not know). It was posted on Sunday night, and to help prove his point, he said that the following week would have a newcomer and a veteran profiled. Well, the week went by, and there was a newcomer and a veteran profiled. So maybe there's something to this guy after all.

The details he posted were as follows:
*34 characters in total, not counting transformations.
*20 Initial, 14 hidden.
*15 newcomers in all
*6 characters from Melee are gone, and 1 of the 'original 12' is gone as well.
*One of the two other franchises new to Melee will be back

Now, the thing is, most of that number crunching is believable. 7 dropped characters? Most of us have been seeing that. It's either G&W or Ice Climbers? That too. The only real surprise is the total number, which is slightly less than we were expecting, Oh, and I guess the number of initial characters is higher than I thought.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

By the way, the guy claims that the next character shown will be Lucas from Mother 3.

*********

Even so, I'm barreling on with my own set of ideas for next week:

*Captain Falcon
*An article explaining the characteristics/specials of one or more of the Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon.
*Peach's Final Smash (I'm thinking it's something wacky and different, which seems to be the prequisite for getting your FS shown sooner rather than later)
*An Item (Pokeball Pokemon?)
*Pokemon Stadium

No comments: