WE HAAATESSSSSSSS IT FOREVEERRRRR

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Theories #4

After having my last set of theories/speculation dismantled in a timely fashion, it's time to try again.

****
Let's start with the biggie: Friday's post. What the hell is it?

It's showing us the storyline for the new Adventure mode (look at the link for the article, it's under 'ModeA', which could just mean that this is Mode...A. But it could also mean 'Adventure' too; it's not that far of a stretch). This means it could truly end up being like my concept.

Despite what other people think about what the Halberd showing up in the one shot means, I don't think it really indicates Meta Knight being central to the plot in any way. I bet it's just there to visualize the unrest that the text speaks of.

Oh yeah, and the Sinister Purple Rowbuts (as I call them)? They will be the new Wire Frames, attacking in groups and appearing regularly during the Adventure.

The next time a ???? post is up (which probably won't be for a while), it will no longer be a ????.

****

Now back to character page speculation. ZSS threw me off a bit, because I honestly thought they just keep going with the revealing of a returning character every week while adding newcomers every once in a while. But then I realized that it seems that a newcomer is put in after a few Veterans surface. For example:

Mario/Link before Pit
Pikachu/Kirby, Fox, and Samus before Wario
Zelda, Bowser, and Donkey Kong before Zero Suit Samus

This may be a pattern. So, I will change to fit this. There will be another 3 or so weeks of Veteran profiles, and then we get Meta Knight's.

I expect the order to go like this:
Yoshi
Peach
Captain Falcon
Ness
Meta Knight

****

Oh, but isn't there someone missing?

Yep, and there's a reason for that.

Because Snake is likely a secret character, we probably won't see a profile for him for a while. However, I am willing to bet that he will be the first hidden character to be revealed.

****

Now my predictions for next week's entries:

Zero Suit Samus' Special Moves
Yoshi Profile
New Item
New Stage (probably Metroid-related)
And one wild card

I'm guessing...a How To Play article.

Well, let's see how well I do.

No comments: