WE HAAATESSSSSSSS IT FOREVEERRRRR

Monday, May 14, 2007

Secret Nintendo Conference Next Week?

Sorry about the infernal latenss of the Top 50 list. I've been busy lately, so I probably won't get it finished until the end of the week.

Anyways, it seems Matt at IGN likes dropping hints about Nintendo conferences:

"Sure would make a lot of sense, wouldn't it? Oddly enough, I will be in Seattle next week. What a strange coincidence. I think such an event would be a great way for Nintendo to give us a pre-E3 look at some of its games for the next quarter or two and I'd be seriously surprised if anticipated projects like Metroid Prime 3: Corruption weren't on-hand. Barring any embargoes, I'd stay tuned through next week for more news - hypothetically speaking, of course.

-- Matt
"

Might Brawl be on the menu alongside other big Wii games? Well, another week to find out...

No comments: